Photos from atelierMUSE’s MUSEbasement booth at Otakuthon 2013!
- All of the MUSEbasementeers behind the booth on Sunday! Back row, left to right: AE Prevost, Megan (in cosplay), Lily <3, KM Elias; Front row, left to right: KrisRix (in cosplay), Simon Gannon (in cosplay)
- MUSEbasement co-founders AE Prevost and Simon Gannon behind the booth on Saturday.
- AE Prevost had been teaching in Japan for two years and only just arrived back in town mere days before the con. She brought some authentic Japanese pop-flair to our booth on Saturday with a gorgeous, bold yukata and multi-colored nails!
- A shot from the guest green room, overlooking the entire Exhibition Hall!
- Simon Gannon (cosplaying as Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4) working on a con sketch behind the booth on Sunday.
- Simon Gannon contributing to the EN MASSE mural.
- One of AE Prevost’s contributions to the EN MASSE mural. It’s the whole MUSEbasement gang (some in cosplay, some not)!
- AE Prevost and Simon Gannon with MUSEbasement alumni, Steph.
8 Notes/ Hide
- lecocoageek likes this
- bloodredrook likes this
- kaizokuakuma likes this
- rosieru-chan likes this
- brichibi reblogged this from ateliermuse and added:
- brichibi likes this
- krisrix reblogged this from ateliermuse and added:
- ateliermuse posted this